Reporting to: Operations Manager
- Liaise with Operations Manager, project management team/ Project Coordinator/ manufacture department to ensure
smooth delivery of projects.
- Ensure workshop staff have a clear understanding of work objectives and time lines. That anything fabricated or produced is to specification and to company standard.
- Ensure health and safety is enforced and maintained within the building and workshop areas.
- Assisting the OM, ensure the correct procedures/ systems are in place, carried out and improved if necessary.
- Assisting the OM with effective planning and continual training and development of you and your team.
- Day to day you will be accountable for assisting with targets, costs, loss prevention, workshop processes and systems.
- Liaise with suppliers and clients when necessary.
- Loading/ unloading of vans/ trucks and the necessary routine checks of machinery.
- Stock checking and inventory.
- Supervision of workshop staff/ workers.
- Ensure Health and safety of workers and visitors.
- Ensure building and vehicles are secure at all times.
- Supporting team members.
- Ensuring that all equipment checks are carried out on schedule.
- Report any damages/repairs to equipment to the Operations Manager.
- Ensure that general tidiness and cleanliness of the yard is kept at all times.
- Ensure that LOCK5 Van tidiness/cleanliness is maintained.
- Assist with any adhoc tasks.
- Hours: 08:30 – 17:30