We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic person for our busy workshop in Basingstoke.
Your day will be spent in the workshop, prepping loads for site, assisting with maintenance of company stock and prepping products for events, loading and unloading company vehicles’.
In return, the successful candidate will get:
- A competitive basic salary.
- A 40 hour week
- Overtime, when required by the company (lots available in the summer months).
- Working from 08:30 am to 17:30 pm Monday to Friday
- Employee training and development.
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays each year.
- Company pension (after three months service).
- Experience of woodworking workshop, kitchen fitters, or general workshop environment
- Able to manually lift and carry loads
- Full driving licence, as you may be required to deliver to sites
- No criminal history, as some of our sites require security clearance.
- Forklift Licence
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of, hardware, timber products and their application.Experience:
- Workshop Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Full Driving (Essential)
- Forklift Certified (Preferred)
- IPAF (Desirable)
- On-site Parking
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply or for further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org