We are looking for multi-skilled crew members to join our established team on a full-time basis. Working on site at various locations within the UK and internationally and at our headquarters. Candidates may have experience in a range of skills such as carpentry, upholstery or painting and decorating.
Are you multi-skilled with the ability to turn your hand to anything practical? Do you have previous experience within the events industry?
LOCK5 design and deliver bespoke solutions for interiors and exteriors of temporary event structures.
With an enthusiastic team of event designers, artists, machinists, project managers, fabric installers, site carpenters we work in co-operation with our clients to ensure delivery of a world-class product, reflecting their vision, on time and every time.
Experience in event work or another fast industry would be an advantage and the ability to learn new skills would be a bonus. The successful candidate will be able to integrate into our established team - they will need to have excellent attention to detail and produce work to a high standard.
Reporting to: Operations manager
Relationships: Customers; Suppliers; LOCK5 MD and Management Team; reporting team and sub-contractors.
Location: Onsite based with occasional time in the Lock 5 yard.
Acceptable candidates will be:
· Motivated, conscientious, hard-working, with good attention to detail and willing ness to learn new skills.
· Prepared to accept varied hours and overnight stays on location.
· Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism at all times
· Possession of full, UK driver’s licence is desirable.
· Experience of forklift driving and IPAF/ PASMA certificate advantageous, but not essential.
· Holding a first aid certificate or a CSCS card would be advantageous.
· Proof of eligibility to work in the UK is essential, if required.
The above are the main responsibilities of the role; it is likely that other work will be required to suit the changing needs of the business and this Outline Job Description is seen as a guide only, as the emphasis of the role may change from time to time as discussed with you. A flexible approach by the role holder to developing and contributing to the growth of the business will be a prime requirement for success in this role.
Fulltime - 40 per week. Flexibility in working hours is required to meet the seasonal nature of the business.
Salary: Opportunity to earn excellent salary plus overnight allowance.
To apply or for further information email: email@example.com